Which Payment Methods are supported?
How does the payment process work? When will I get my themes?
- Online Purchase
- You can purchase Diziana themes/plugins/services from diziana.com or zendesktheme.com, and pay using PayPal (Credit Card or PayPal Balance) and PayUMoney (India only).
- As soon as purchase on website is successfully completed, you would get an email with order details and instructions to download themes instantly(or within 4 business days if theme was not marked instant-download version; most themes are instant download ready).
- You can always download your purchased themes from your account on diziana.com or zendesktheme.com.
- Offline Purchase
- Sign up on Diziana.com
- Browse and select Diziana theme(s)/plugin(s)/service(s) on diziana.com
- Contact us via Email (email@example.com) or Support Center
- We would send you pro-forma invoice along with bank details
- Transfer money to our bank via WIRE (international), or RTGS/IMPS (India only)
- Let us know about transfer
- You can download theme from your account on Diziana.com
- We would send an invoice (marked paid)
- We understand companies might have different policies when it comes to purchasing items or services, hence they might need estimates, pro-forma invoice, invoices and other things.
- Please let us know, and we would do whatever works for you
Will I be charged every month/year if I buy an individual theme?
It's one time purchase for the particular version of theme. You would get single site (or number of sites you purchased) non-exclusive perpetual license of the theme(s) to be used in your Help Center forever.
However if you buy our maintenance plan that we will charge monthly/yearly as per plan.
Do you have membership or annual subscription options?
At present, we don’t have that. However, we understand content writers, and web agencies can benefit from a membership or subscription options where they get access to all themes at a flat annual price. We have that in mind, and we are working on it. Please subscribe to our newsletter, and we would keep you posted.