How much does it cost to have one of your themes customized as per our design or requirements?
We offer Diziana BYOD (Bring Your Own Design) service, and there are different cost tiers in there. The cost depends on the degree of customization it requires.
We need following from you before we can determine (evaluate cost) which BYOD tier your project falls in. You can share following to convey your custom requirements:
- Design Mock Ups (screenshots, screens as jpeg/png, sketch/zeplin/invision prototype files, ppt, etc.)
- Requirement Document (if any -- could be bunch of annotated screenshots with text to explain requirements)
- Scan of your hand drawn wireframes or design
Once we evaluate the cost, we share the scope of the work, cost and time estimates with you.
Please feel free to reach out to us for any questions or further information.
What is the turnaround time for Zendesk Help Center Theme customization and implementation?
The time depends on the complexity of work. We always try to do it as fast as we can. However, we generally give you a nearly complete version (for your review and feedback) within 8-10 days. Once we receive your feedback, we make changes and request you to review again; this is iterative process.
Note: The time didn't include your feedback/response time.
What is the process for custom Zendesk Help Center Theme Customization, Development and Implementation?
We follow below process to do the turnaround:
- Diziana would set up the stuff (theme, branding,customization etc) in your sandbox.
- Once implemented , Diziana would submit as a first draft and ask you to review it and share feedback.
- Diziana would work on your feedback and then move the stuff in your production.
- The above two steps are iterative and can repeat till the time Diziana get the confirmation to move the theme to your production.
- Diziana would take permission before moving the theme code to your production.
- Diziana would take the back-up of your existing theme code before moving the customized theme code so as to revert the change at any point of time.
- Diziana would then move the theme code to your production
- Moving the theme would have no downtime.
- Diziana would then ask you to review the production box and share feedback.
- Diziana would take your permission to publish the changes. (until you HC isn't published your customer won't see the updated HC and that's why there would be minimal downtime)
- If all set Diziana would then request to sign-off the project.
- Diziana also offers maintenance service, we must say you should try one.