Diziana helps you to ensure that your customers/users/clients have great self-service customer support experience. A Branded Zendesk® Guide Help Center allows your customer/users/employees/clients feel seamless experience while switching between your website and help-center; it also helps boost your company/product/service brand image.
Customers can avail branding services by purchasing Diziana Theme Club, which means Diziana would brand one of its premium (Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme) as per your branding guidelines (logo, colors, typography, header/footer links, icons, hero-image, etc.), install and integrate it on your website.
Purchasing Diziana Theme Club Plan:
- Visit https://www.diziana.com/collections/zendesk-themes
- Browse Diziana Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme Templates
- Select one theme that you like most
- Go to Theme's Details page
- Add to Cart (Select bundle to add branding service in the package)
- Pay using Credit Card or PayPal using PayPal Gateway
Diziana Theme Club Plan - Branding Process:
- Within some hours of purchase, Diziana Team requests your information and details to understand your ideas
- If you share some ideas, we keep that in mind while branding your help-center
- If you prefer us to do, we would brand your help-center by making right decisions and assumptions
- we have thousands of hours of experiences, we know what to do and we do it best
- we would make it easier for you to provide input; we would ask specific questions
- we would make right assumptions
- we would make right decisions
- We believe in quick feedback, hence we request you to review work in progress and provide your feedback
- when you have something to see, it's a lot easier for you to provide more input and feedback
- We iterate until and unless everything looks great, you are happier with output and ready to go to next step
- We sign off and publish Branded theme to your Production
We would love to provide more information, if you need, please feel free to contact us, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call (number shown in the header of this page).
Diziana Team and Development Practices:
- Craftsmanship: We believe in elegance not only on the surface but underneath
- Our team consists of people with strong background and experience in product development, and customer support. They come from companies like Macromedia, Adobe, Yahoo!
- Our team follows best-practices (Clean Code, Version Control, Peer Code Reviews, Web Standards), and best tools for the work
- We love sharing knowledge, and customer's interest comes before our interest.
- We believe in generating and creating value
- We won't sell you what you don't need