You can install the theme by following instructions shared in this document.
Premium themes come with free installation service,so please let us know if you want us to install the theme for you. If you have downloaded one of the free themes, you can purchase an installation service, and we would help you.
Reformatting or restyling of articles to fit into new design is not part of this free service. If you want us to make sure all of your articles look good, we can help you with that as paid support.
Please follow instructions below to install a theme in your Zendesk Help Center.
- You need admin access to the Zendesk Help Center to be able to perform the installation process.
- Presently, there isn’t an automatic process to follow the instructions carefully. It’s not complicated and only should take a couple of minutes
- If your Zendesk plan comes with Sandbox, it is always recommended to install in Sandbox and test things before you apply the process in production/live version of Help Center.
- Download theme (deployment) files from your account in Diziana.com or ZendeskTheme.com
- Log in as admin to your Guide
- Sandbox or Live - https://yoursubdomain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Click on Guide Admin located in the header
- Click on Customize Design located in the sidebar of your navigation menu.
- Drag and drop here zip folder to import theme.
- Click on View Theme to view the theme's preview and code.
Branding: Colour, Logo, Favicon, Images, and Font
Changing Colour Scheme of the Theme
To change the color scheme of theme, click on Colors (it will look like something shown in the image below). Update the colors as per your requirement. Click on Publish & Voila! you're done.
Upload Logo and Favicon image files
- Upload logo
To change the logo, click on Brand to expand the brand section. Click "Replace" link under the logo.
Select and upload your Company Logo. Click Publish and Voila! you're done.
- Update favicon
To change the favicon, click on Brand to expand the brand section. Click "Replace" link under favicon.
Select and upload your Company Favicon. Click Publish and Voila! you're done.
To change images, click on Images to expand images section.Now click on Replace to change the image.
To change the font, click on Font to expand font section.
Now click on the drop-down area to change the heading-font and text-font.