You can install the theme by following the video tutorial given below, or by following the instructions shared in this document.
- You need at least Guide Manager access to the Zendesk® Guide Help Center to be able to perform the installation process.
- Presently, there isn’t an automatic process to install Guide Theme. That said, the process is really simple and easier; and doesn't take more than a few minutes.
- If your Zendesk Support subscription comes with Sandbox, it is always recommended to install in Sandbox, and test things before you apply the process in production/live version of Help Center.
- Please get in touch with us if you have any issues installing theme following instructions below.
Please follow instructions below to install a theme in your Zendesk Help Center.
- Download theme (deployment) files from your account in Diziana or ZendeskTheme
- Log in as admin to your Guide Sandbox or Live eg.https://yoursubdomain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Click on Guide Admin located in the header.
- Follow the steps as shown in the image, to install and view the theme.