Apart from the settings exposed in the General Theme Documentation,
each theme has its own set of exclusive settings, which might or might not be there in other themes.
Exclusive settings for Drogo theme are:
1. You can decide the visibility of the Custom and Category blocks, from the drop-down.
- In case of category and section list 'shown', the custom blocks are hidden, and vice-versa.
- At one time, either of the blocks will be visible on the home page.
2. You can decide the visibility of the welcome message on the theme, via the drop-down.
- After setting the visibility, you can put the welcome message text you wish to show, in the message description box, or use dc content in the title DC box.
- The welcome message title color can also be set from the settings, easily.
3. Alike the custom blocks, there is this Popular video block, which contains the popular video items for the users.
- You can decide the visibility of the Popular video block, via the drop-down.
- After setting the visibility, you can go ahead with the customization of the block and the video items.
- The title for the block can be set from Block Title or Block title DC.
- For each video-item, the title, thumbnail, and URL can be set from the settings.
- The thumbnail for each video-item is the image that is displayed representing the video's content.